اخطار: آخرین موجودی فعلی!
تاریخ در دسترس بودن
FT30 Zero Halogen Low Smoke cable has been designed and manufactured in the UK to provide superior flame retardance and circuit integrity, together with optimised ease of installation characteristics. Manufactured to BS7629-1 and meeting the Standard category of BS 5839-1:2002. Tested and approved by LPCB and BASEC.
• Fastest ever sheath removal, allowing reduced termination times
• Smallest diameter and most flexible
• Easily dressable
• Smallest bending radius without deformation or cable kinking
• Reduced weight
• Suitable for use in Zone 1 and Zone 2 hazardous areas
• Twisted core construction for improved signal clarity
The cable should not be flexed when either the ambient or cable temperature is below 0˚C